September 14 - 17, 2023
Slow down this September to savor nature’s alchemy – namely aged spirits and fly fishing where a river runs through it. Join us as we revel in first-class cuisine, casting and telling fish tales over a fine whiskey or two. In addition to The Ranch’s all-inclusive dining, activities, luxury accommodations and amenities, this weekend’s special events include fly tying lessons; fly fishing challenges; mountaintop barrel tapping; and a multi-course, farm-to-table bourbon pairing dinner featuring Jefferson’s Bourbon.
The Ranch is deeply committed to sustainability, so all events will adhere to sustainable fishing practices designed to keep our Blue Ribbon trout stream thriving.
- Standard RC Inclusions: luxury accommodations; all meals; premium wine, beer, spirits and other beverages; a selection of gear and on-ranch activities; round-trip transportation facilitated to and from Missoula and Butte airports upon request.
- Rates start at $3,200 per accommodation, per night, based on standard occupancy, plus 23% Ranch Fee.
- Minimum four-night stay, based on availability.
- No arrivals or departures permitted Sept. 15,16 or 17, 2023.
- Please note that all events are subject to change due to safety, weather and social distancing.