Mind & Body Wellness
The Spa at Rock Creek is grounded in the tradition that Montanans foster a deep connection with the land through work, wellness and play. Dial 127/Front Desk or 406-859-6027 to book an appointment.
The Spa at Rock Creek is grounded in the tradition that Montanans foster a deep connection with the land through work, wellness and play. The benefits of each treatment are magnified by the therapeutic benefits of nature itself. Each luxury spa experience is customized to individual wellness goals. Treatments include access to the the spa’s cedar sauna, shower facilities and relaxation area.
Time in nature has been found to reduce stress hormones, improve blood pressure and even encourage immune response. In conjunction with our twice-daily outdoor adventures, our fitness center can help you continue your weight training regimen or daily yoga routine. This versatile room is available for use year-round.
Available at the Spa
- emerginC organic, plant-based spa line
- Farm House Fresh body care products
- European Spa Source shower mists
- Vital Body CBD
The Spa at Rock Creek
Tripadvisor, Nov 2022
TripAdvisor, February 2022
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- All appointments require advanced booking. If you have not made an appointment prior to your arrival, we recommend you contact the spa as soon as possible to ensure we have availability during your stay.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Should you or anyone in your party experience any symptoms of illness or fever, spa appointments will be cancelled with no penalty.
- Guests under 16 receiving massage services must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We ask that all staff and guests wash their hands upon entering the spa, and throughout their stay.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your spa experience.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.